Monday, March 16, 2009

Poor...no car...no where...

Recently I've been like a witch...murmuring blah blahs of nonsense...Right this afternoon I got a call offering me the first interview in my life!! Now I just feel that I may not go for it coz I DON'T HAVE A DAMN CAR! ...My parents wanted me back to China and didn't accept my request for buying a used car...They have no idea how convenient to live with a car...oh. well, they definitely know the convenience since both of them got expensive cars...My dad simply just looks down upon me and refuses to spend any dollars on me...my mom...well, she is always a follower. I can't really start a new life if I don't get any job... sign -_-' My bf is even poorer than I am...Now I see the advantages of finding rich bf or husband...if given the chance...I don't know if I would still be involved in the relationship...Why I always encounter people that need my help...Can anyone hear my desperate sceram and help me???

ps: I ran into some article while I was looking for pics of screaming, and I guess it would help me survive for a little while. "The silent scream" by Philly Farmgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment