Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inspiration

I have little memory of how I found blogspot and so many talented bloggers...I have to say I'm addicted to it, much or less...I'm used to the reading on these blogs about fashion, personality, crafts, and things that are conceivable. Every day I am satisfied with the surprises and connections.
The blogs I keep watching constantly are the Clothes Horse and my love for you. The former one is more about clothes obssession an the latter blog posts tons of pics of artwork that you don't even need to go to the exhibition in person!! As a person who considers herself a talented drawer and craftsman, I liked my love for you more and of course, visited it more frequently. Then changes occurred dueto my impatience. My interest in the abstract artworks faded away little by little and now I'm obsessed by clothes. Well...just watching and appreciating...not really able to afford them. Now I'm stating to sell my clothes on eBay, which for me, is not enjoyale experience. It takes time, energy and consideration about details. Made me crazy. And according to my experience you can never expect a good result.
I have been anxious too much these days and why not slow down a little bit and begin the work?? Just be sensible...

No comments:

Post a Comment